Haruhi Gasha (Series 5 from Bandai)

Haruhi Series 5


I got me some new gashapons last Saturday - yes, that was when the Supertyphoon is supposed to hit us and I'm out splurging on toys. ;p So me and my boyfie trooped to Greenhills where Wasabi Toys and Great Toys are located (very hard to find, btw). Wasabi Toys have lower prices but the collection is pretty thin (http://www.wasabitoys.com/ -they only have To Love Ru gashapon on stock). Great Toys (http://www.greattoysonline.com/), on the other hand, have a pretty good collection - enough to whet my appetite for more toys and the sets are affordable to boot. My boyfie had to keep me from buying more toys (he promised that he'll get me the rest as gift). So I picked the one that I liked best which set me back by just 600php - not bad at all! Here are the pics as promised.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Mikuru Asahina

Yuki Nagato

Itsuki Koizumi
Now, I can't wait to see the Haruhi nendo and Please! Teacher gasha that I ordered.

*sorry the pictures aren't any nicer, i just took them using my cam phone. :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment